Colorado USDA Loans
100% financing USDA Loans for residential housing in rural areas of Colorado!
The Colorado USDA Mortgage Loan program is an excellent choice for your home buying needs. Not only does USDA allow for zero down payment, but the interest rate and payment is lower than many other type of low or no down payment options.
Features for the Colorado USDA Loan program are as follows:
- 100% financing, meaning no down payment is required. It's possible to get into your home with nothing out of your pocket including closing costs!
- Low interest rates compared to other loan programs: Colorado USDA Rate Quote
-Low .5%* (of loan amount) annual mortgage insurance rate is one of the lowest of any home loan program.
- Use the Colorado Home Buyer Tax Credit for additional savings- on average over $100/mo off mortgage interest. Most lenders can't get you the tax credit- but that is our specialty! Funds are limited. Call for details 303-670-0137!
USDA Home Loan Eligibility
So you may be wondering "Do I qualify?" Here are a few basic qualifying standards* and will help you determine your USDA Loan Eligibility:
– 620 Min Credit Score*
- Owner-occupied properties only.
- Manufactured housing is not eligible unless the property is a new build within the past year and has never been occupied. Modular homes are not considered manufactured for this guideline.
- You must check to see if the home is in a USDA eligible area. You can check if your area is eligible by visiting the USDA Website.
If in an eligible area, USDA loan financing is available to purchase your new home!
- Income limits apply. Note that there are a series of credits that are applied for child care and dependents under 18 years old, when calculating the family qualifying income.
An important step in looking for a lender is to find a lender that provides "in-house" USDA home loan programs. USDA mortgages can be complicated, so in-house underwriting and funding is critical when making sure you meet your contract deadlines. Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp is an in-house USDA lender.
*Guidelines as of June 19, 2019
*** Note that Colorado USDA Loans are not designed for agricultural properties. This is an owner-occupied rural housing program.***
If you have a USDA Rural Housing Loan question that you cannot find an answer for on our website, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 303-670-0137 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.