Colorado USDA Loans
Buying a Colorado Home? Interested in 100% financing?
The Colorado USDA Mortgage Loan program is an excellent choice for your home buying needs.
Features for the Colorado USDA Loan program are as follows:
– 100% financing, meaning no down payment is required. It's possible to get into your home with nothing out of your pocket including closing costs!
– Low interest rates compared to other loan programs: Colorado USDA Rate Quote
– Low .4% (of loan amount) annual mortgage insurance rate is one of the lowest of any home loan program.
– Use the Colorado Home Buyer Tax Credit for additional savings- on average over $100/mo off mortgage interest. Most lenders can't get you the tax credit- but that is our specialty! Call for details 303-670-0137!
Colorado USDA Home Loan Eligibility
So you may be wondering "Do I qualify?"Â Here are a few basic qualifying standards and will help you determine your USDA Loan Eligibility:
– 640 Min Credit Score
– Owner-occupied properties only.
– You must check to see if the home is in a USDA eligible area. You can check if your area is eligible by visiting the USDA website. Here is the site: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do?pageAction=sfp
If in an eligible area, USDA loan financing is available to purchase your new home!
– Income limits apply. Note that there are a series of credits that are applied for child care and dependents under 18 years old, when calculating the family qualifying income. Call us at 303-670-0137 and we can help determine if you fall under the limits.
An important step in looking for a lender is to find a lender that provides "in-house" USDA home loan programs. USDA mortgages can be complicated, so in-house underwriting and funding is critical when making sure you meet your contract deadlines. LeaderOne is an in-house USDA lender.
For more information on Colorado USDA Loans, please contact RJ Baxter, NMLS #395819 at 303-670-0137, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** note that Colorado USDA Loans are not designed for agricultural properties. This is an owner-occupied rural housing program.
To get started, click on the FREE Home Purchase Analysis Tool Below:
If you have a USDA Rural Housing Loan question that you cannot find an answer for on our website, don’t hesitate to use our FREE Ask an Expert feature.